Alistair, wholehearted musician | SimsLand

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Alistair, wholehearted musician


Important:

  1. If you want installed sims look the same as they do on my screenshots, please use recommended custom content packed in the archive file with the sim.
  2. I DO NOT use any slider hacks, so don’t bother about them.
  3. All installed sims appear in CAS ('Pre-made Sims' window), so you can easily change sim's traits, favorites and lifetime wish.  
   

Custom Content:

- Skintone replacement by TummyZa
- Eyes replacement by missy harries
- Lipstick by Papercat

3 comments:

  1. I downloaded this guy the other day.

    When I was dressing him in CAS I noticed that he looks exactly like Alistair from Dragon Age. Even his traits seem kinda similar.

    If you did that on purpose then Bravo to you. You did an excellent job.

    If not, than... uhm kudos to you still-- he's a hottie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, this is Alistair from DA :)
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have screenies of your sim. I take NO credit. But people were going spastic over him. http://missnuki.deviantart.com/art/Goofy-Bastard-King-Alistair-188397015

    http://missnuki.deviantart.com/art/Bad-Ass-Wardens-186633679

    There's more. I'm doing a world do-over. So it might be a while before I have some new Sims 3 screenies. If you need to use any of my screenies for anything-- go ahead. I'm also creating sims. Here's a link: http://likeboo.blogspot.com/

    Also if you want Alistair's offspring let me know.

    I'm currently distracted by DA2, but if there's anything I can do for you let me know.

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright 2010 SimsLand
BLogger Theme by BloggerThemes